Sunday 22 March 2009

Steven Sprouse x Marc Jacobs = Louis Vuitton Graffiti Print TRIBUTE COLLECTION




It's the ninetys all over again and I love it!!
Today bought tacky pair of leggings from the market. Pink and Black Wet Look...ab fab!! My mother doesn't know what to say apart from 'They're very you Coral' I think I shall pair them with flats and an oversized tee shirt for summer? Or my new fake red soled louboutins for a night out?? Can't wait they look ridiculous!

The writing is on the wall: This bag is going to be a huge hit. Graffiti Keepall bag, $1,500, Louis Vuitton. 866-VUITTON. Pictures, Images and Photos

Marc Jacobs in the nude selling a bag!

Well i've had a look at the collection now it's actually dropped and it is looking flyyyyy. You've got all the traditional luggage bags, purses, jewellery a gym kit shoes and a set of towels! It's great. Prices are way out of my budget which is why I got 7quid leggings from the market, but still not the most pricey desirable items i've seen about. The crep look like UFO's from the future. Love it Love it Love it.

Stephen Sprouse Tribute (Graffiti) Pictures, Images and Photos




Get ready to see people adorning bright graffiti prints and 90's style neon clubwear at locations across the Capital.





No comments: