Thursday 1 April 2010

BADU PART TWO!

ERYKAH BADU'S long awaited album 'New Amerykah Part Two: Return of the Ankh' officially dropped yesterday in what I can only describe as the most exciting thing to happen to my musical world since my recent rediscovery of my love for Wu Tang (I know, i know..it shouldn't of even had to be a rediscovery right?)


The album is on Spotify already so there's no reason for you not to go and listen to it right NOW. 'Window Seat' is a fucking tune. The whole album is classic, classic, love-related, lyrical genius. Nothing much more needs to be said.

You also have to listen to 'Love'...Produced by Erykah and J. Dilla

PS. There is even this tune she did with Lil Wayne which apparently dropped in January that I didn't even know about. WHAAAT. It didn't make it on to the album but still..worth a listen if your a Weezy fan too.

No comments: