Wednesday 15 July 2009

Sorry Boys!! Paul's Boutique x Barbie!!!

Couldn't resist posting this. I fucking love Paul's Boutique. Have to take back a Paul's Boutique bag I bought the other week on Saturday, wonder if they'll let me exchange it for one of these. Probably not! =(

This is possibly the collabo that has got me most excited this year!! And a free vest top if I buy one...

Sorry really crap image I just recieved by email but you can find all the info on the Sefridges in-store launch this saturday on www.pauls-boutique.com
No pics of images yet they are keeping it all on the hush hush =(

2 comments:

xJazzyx said...

Sorry I was just wondering whether you knew how much the 'Barbie loves Paul's Boutique' bags are going to retail for? I'm planning on going on Saturday and wanted to make sure that £100 is enough.

Secret Sober Mum said...

Awww sorry I didn't get back to you earlier babes. Did you manage to get down there this weekend? If not I went today and the small bags are £55 and bigger ones are £80 and they still had the free vest tops when I went to cop one today!! xx