Monday 28 September 2009

JJ.AM GIRLS OF THE WEEK #27










"I was put here to put fear in faggots who spray Faygo Root Beer and call themselves "Clowns" cause they look queer
Faggot2Dope and Silent Gay Claimin Detroit, when y'all live twenty miles away (fuckin punks)
And I don't wrestle, I'll knock you fuckin faggots the fuck out Ask 'em about the club they was at when they snuck out
after they ducked out the back when they saw us and bugged out (AHHH!) Ducked down and got paintballs shot at they truck, blaow! Look at y'all runnin your mouth again when you ain't seen a fuckin Mile Road, South of 10
And I don't need help, from D-12, to beat up two females in make-up, who may try to scratch me with Lee Nails
"Slim Anus," you damn right, Slim Anus I don't get fucked in mine like you two little flaming faggots!"

'Eminem - "Marshall Mathers"
(bars dissing ICP)

No comments: